Concussions are a problem for all athletes but may prove even more dangerous for youth since a longer recovery time is needed. Link to the full article, which also ran on page 69 of of the April 27 sports section.
- 91-year-old Navy vet graduates boot camp 70 years later. blogs.militarytimes.com/scoopdeck/2013… 10 hours ago
- RT @NavyTimes: Military plans would put women in most combat jobs bit.ly/18SKixy 10 hours ago
- RT @Doctrine_Man: @jacqklimas The responsible thing to do? Roll up those who initially closed the investigation. They are part of the probl… 12 hours ago
- RT @NavyTimes: Polar Star gets back to work bit.ly/12EujzS 12 hours ago
- Three Naval Academy football players accused of sex assault will face an Article 32 hearing. navytimes.com/article/201306… 13 hours ago